We hope you enjoy reading our posts. In this iteration of our blog, the posts will be dedicated to the busy and hungry foodtrippers. We will strive to make them compact and easy to read.
The latest posts are below but you may want to go directly to our Blog Feed.
Suggestions for improvement are most welcome (you may click here).
Happy foodtripping! From your #happyfoodtrippers
- Restaurant Review: World ChickenAddress: Food Express, Third Floor, Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City Date visited: March 2019 The Taste 5/5 Their menu has a mix and match type of set-up and this is one of our favorite combinations: Classic Chicken with Ranch BBQ sauce with Japanese fried rice and Macaroni salad on the side. The chicken was… Continue Reading →
- Restaurant Review: IcebergsAddress: Landsdale Arcade, Timog Avenue, Paligsahan, Quezon City Date visited: January 2019 The Taste 5/5 Their version of sisig is one of our favorites. We think they got the textures and taste right: there were crunchy, chewy, livery and tender parts combined with a good soy sauce-based flavor and white onion bits. Adding kalamansi and liquid… Continue Reading →
- Restaurant Review: The Lechon ShopAddress: 49-B Sct. Tobias Street, Laging Handa, Quezon City Date visited: March 2019 The Taste 4/5 The lechon tasted good: tender texture and clean pork taste with just the right amount of fat. The skin was like thin and delicate candy glass – crunchy and sticks to your teeth. Really good with vinegar and rice…. Continue Reading →
- Restaurant Review: Provenciano RestaurantAddress: 110 Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City Date visited: February 2019 The Taste 4/5 The laing dish (taro leaves in coconut cream with pork and chili) was delicious. It was creamy and the leaves had the right texture to them. The pork pieces added the right amount of fat and meat taste to the dish…. Continue Reading →
- Special Review (Delivery): Sergeant AlimangoAddress: Undeclared Date bought: August 2019 The Taste 4/5 The good: The garlic butter sauce was really, really good. They nailed the taste. There was a good balance of garlic and butter flavors plus there was even a small container of sauce in case the sauce in the tub was not enough. The shrimp meat… Continue Reading →