We hope you enjoy reading our posts. In this iteration of our blog, the posts will be dedicated to the busy and hungry foodtrippers. We will strive to make them compact and easy to read.
The latest posts are below but you may want to go directly to our Blog Feed.
Suggestions for improvement are most welcome (you may click here).
Happy foodtripping! From your #happyfoodtrippers
- Special Review (Delivery): Sergeant Alimangohttps://www.instagram.com/p/B1DYmamnkfM/ Address: Undeclared Date bought: August 2019 The Taste 4/5 The good: The garlic butter sauce was really, really good. They nailed the taste. There was a good balance of garlic and butter flavors plus there was even a small container of sauce in case the sauce in the tub was not enough. The shrimp … Read more
- Restaurant Review: Octoboyhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B0-wCqOHYFo/ Address: Tomas Morato Avenue Corner Scout Lozano Street, Laging Handa, Quezon City Date visited: December 2018 The Taste 3/5 The Black Takoyaki tasted good. The color of the bun was black because of squid ink. It had a lot of stuffing inside to include shrimp, kani, crabstick, cheese, vegetables and octopus, of course. It was … Read more
- Restaurant Review: Flaming Wingshttps://www.instagram.com/p/B0s45OIHm5A/ https://www.instagram.com/p/B0s4ojWn5ss/ Address: Ground Floor, Tanglao Building, 318 Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City Date visited: February 2019 The Taste 4/5 The lemon pepper chicken wings tasted great. It was very tangy but it really complemented the chicken taste. This is our favorite flavor from this restaurant. The chicken meat was really tender and juicy. Their … Read more
- Restaurant Review: La Piazza Ristorante Italianohttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4kiwVFsTH/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4kQrAlnnB/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4j84Ll-Df/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4jqDZFpkg/ Address: Okada Manila, New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, Parañaque City Date visited: February 2019 The Taste 4/5 The Filetto di Manzo alla Rossini was delicious. The dish was made up of Wagyu beef tenderloin with duck liver escalope, spinach, asparagus and truffle sauce. The tenderloin was supple while the duck liver tasted … Read more
- Restaurant Review: Mamouhttps://www.instagram.com/p/B0F5LQMn9aw/ https://www.instagram.com/p/B0F5einnezm/ Address: Ground Floor, Ayala Malls The 30th, Meralco Avenue, Ugong, Pasig City Date bought: July 2019 The Taste 5/5 We decided on having take out food for our anniversary and we chose to get it from one of our preferred restaurants – Mamou. The staff recommended that we have steamed live Maine lobsters for … Read more