We hope you enjoy reading our posts. In this iteration of our blog, the posts will be dedicated to the busy and hungry foodtrippers. We will strive to make them compact and easy to read.
The latest posts are below but you may want to go directly to our Blog Feed.
Suggestions for improvement are most welcome (you may click here).
Happy foodtripping! From your #happyfoodtrippers
- Restaurant Review: Cibohttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bzk5FkCHr2C/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzk4xP6Hid_/ Address: Ground Floor, Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila, Quezon City Date visited: February 2019 The Taste 4/5 The Farfalle alla Genovese tasted good. The flavors were well-balanced and we were able to taste the pesto and mushrooms without one of them overpowering the other. The pasta was a little bit on the firm side. The … Read More
- Restaurant Review: Gumbohttps://www.instagram.com/p/BzeyUS0n5k8/ Address: Third Floor, Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila, Quezon City Date visited: March 2019 The Taste 3/5 Their seafood jambalaya tasted good but the texture of the seafood meat seemed overcooked. The mussels were dry, the shrimp too firm and the calamari were a little rubbery but the saving grace was really the taste of the … Read More
- Restaurant Review: Menya Noodle & Bento Barhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BvqpwPPF4L0/ Address: Food Court, Ground Floor, Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Centre, Greenhills, San Juan City Date visited: January 2019 The Taste 4/5 The soup broth tasted rich. It had a deep pork flavor in it and the black garlic oil plus garlic chips really went well with the ramen and delicate tasty pork slices. The noodles were firm, … Read More
- Special Review (Delivery): Shakey’s Prosciutto Parmigiano pizzahttps://www.instagram.com/p/B0Z_pXXHGz3/ Address: Total Gas Station, Magsaysay Boulevard Corner V. Mapa Street, Galas, Quezon City Date bought: June 2019 The Taste 4/5 First of all, credits to Shakey's for making a pizza with prosciutto and Parmesan. Prosciutto is dry-cured ham with a funky smell. They paired it with Parmesan, a type of cheese which also has a … Read More
- Restaurant Review: Half Saintshttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bv87uFlFSWx/ Address: Ground Floor, Ignacia Place, Mother Ignacia Corner Sergeant Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City Date visited: March 2019 The Taste 5/5 Love at first bite. The description of Gallo Pinto x RBM in their menu read: "Dirty rice and beans topped with shredded beef, fired egg, green onions, bacon, and roasted bone marrow". … Read More